Register - Faq's - Recover Password - Homepage

My Booking

Total:CO$0.00

...

Please add items ... we will be delighted to welcome you!
SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR RESERVE OUR WEBSITE
NON-RESIDENTS EXEMPT FROM VAT TAX
CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION POLICIES
GUARANTEE YOUR RESERVATION AND MAKE YOUR PAYMENTS
FREE WI-FI


Double Room - 24 m² - 258 Sqft Recommended

King size bed (1,80mts), desk and chair, some with armchair and side table, Coat rack, bedside tables with lamps, closet and wireless phone.

Multiple electrical outlets 110V, Digital safe with laptop capacity, electronic room key, private bathroom with luxury amenities (Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, hand lotion, soaps, bath robe, slippers, and towels) and Magnifying makeup mirror
Special Offer

Special Rate Website

Book directly with us and enjoy the best rate and benefits!

- Include buffet breakfast
- As a Guarantee policy, 30% of the total reservation is charged at the time of making it, which is NOT refundable and the remaining 70% must be paid 10 days before the arrival date.
- Early Check in (subject to availability)
- Late Check Out (subject to availability)

  • Special Offer
AddPrices before taxes
Special Offer

Rack rate!

Book directly with us

- Includes buffet breakfast
- As a Guarantee policy, 30% of the total reservation is charged at the time of making it, which is NOT refundable and the remaining 70% must be paid 10 days before the arrival date
- Early Check in (subject to availability)
- Late Check Out (subject to availability)

Note: 19% VAT must be added to the published rates.

AddPrices before taxes

Twin Room - 26 m² Recommended

Room area 26 sqm/280 sqft, Maximum capacity: 2 adults.

2 single beds of 1,20 mts, desk and chair, some of the rooms have armachair and side table, Coat rack, bedside tables with lamps, closet and wireless telephone.

Multiple electrical outlets 110V, Digital safe with laptop capacity, electronic room key, private bathroom with luxury amenities (Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, hand lotion, soaps, bath robe, slippers, and towels), Hair Dryer and Magnifying makeup mirror
Special Offer

Special Rate Website

Book directly with us and enjoy the best rate and benefits!

- Include buffet breakfast
- As a Guarantee policy, 30% of the total reservation is charged at the time of making it, which is NOT refundable and the remaining 70% must be paid 10 days before the arrival date.
- Early Check in (subject to availability)
- Late Check Out (subject to availability)

  • Special Offer
AddPrices before taxes
Special Offer

Rack rate!

Book directly with us

- Includes buffet breakfast
- As a Guarantee policy, 30% of the total reservation is charged at the time of making it, which is NOT refundable and the remaining 70% must be paid 10 days before the arrival date
- Early Check in (subject to availability)
- Late Check Out (subject to availability)

Note: 19% VAT must be added to the published rates.

AddPrices before taxes
Online Price Check
Online Price Check
GDPR Compliant

© 2023 EE Hoteles

Powered By e-GDS - Because a Hotel Sells More Than Rooms