Casa Passiflora Hotel Boutique

Casa Passiflora Hotel Boutique
CASA PASSIFLORA

“Tradition made magic ”

Enjoy the most beautiful town in Antioquia, Colombia with Boutique Hotel amenities.
Inspired by the beautiful tropical flower “Passiflora Jardinensis”, Casa Passiflora Hotel combines the traditional colonial architecture and decoration with modern amenities and excellent services. Experience the best of both worlds in our magical Hotel Boutique.


Check-In: 15:00
Check-Out: 13:00
License number: RNT #53799

Contacts Website

Characteristics

  • Bar
  • HOT TUB
  • Garden
  • Laundry Service
  • Internet WIFI
  • Restaurant
  • Solarium
  • Reception 24/7
  • Non - smoking area
  • Credit Card accepted
  • Spacious lounge with reading area
  • Concierge
Carrera 5 # 11 – 48 Jardín – Antioquia.

Address

Cra 5 #11 - 48, Jardín - Antioquia, Colombia
GPS 5.5981127 / -75.8177809

Discover how to get to Hotel

Directions to the Hotel

Directions from the Hotel

By car

On foot

Get my location

Address:


Terms and Conditions:

We would like to inform you that due to the fact that the law on the non-collection of VAT for tourist services is valid until December 31, 2022 (law #2155 of 2021), we must start charging an additional 19% VAT to the reservation rate for people who will stay from January 1, 2023. It is also important to inform that there is a VAT exemption for Non-Residents, as long as they demonstrate with their physical Passport that they have the current stamp of Permit of Entry and Permanence: PIP3, PIP5, PIP 6 or PIP10 or Valid temporary visa with stamp: TP7, TP11 or TP12, otherwise we cannot make the exemption. Note: advance charges will always be made before VAT, in the cases of people who are NOT exempt, they must pay the value corresponding to VAT at check-in.

Cancellations or modifications can be made 10 days in advance before check-in, of which the 30% advance payment of the reservation is non-refundable.

Children from 11 years old will be considered adults in this accommodation, therefore they pay the corresponding rate.

Minors must have an identification document that certifies their relationship with adult guests, in case of traveling without parents, they must present a notarized authenticated authorization.

Free WiFi Internet in all hotel areas.

Parking at no additional cost, with prior reservation.

NOTE: 30% of the total stay will be charged as a deposit to your credit card at the time of booking and the remaining 70% must be paid 10 days before the arrival date, in case you need to change the payment method for this deposit, you can visit our Place to Pay microsite: https://www.placetopay.com/eehoteles/ or contact us on the phone numbers: (57 4) 8455271, Cel: (57) 3182421000 or by email: passiflora@memorables.com.co

It is important to keep in mind that the charge on your credit card will be reflected in the name of HOTELES MEMORABLES DE COLOMBIA S.A.S. which is our company name.

"Pursuant to article 17 of Law 679 of 2001, Casa Passiflora Hotel Boutique warns tourists that the exploitation and sexual abuse of minors in the country are criminally and administratively sanctioned, in accordance with the laws in force. "